- Casper Bruun Jensen, Atsuro Morita (2012). Anthropology as critique of reality: A Japanese turn, HAU Journal of Ethnographic Theory. Vol.2, No.2.
- keiichi Omura(2006). From Knowledge to Poetics : The Sophia of Anti-essentialistic Essentialism in Inuit Traditional Environmental Knowledge, Japanese review of cultural anthropology 7, 27-50.
- Keiichi Omura (2005). Science against Modern Science: The Socio-Political Construction of Otherness in Inuit TEK (Traditional Ecological Knowledge),Indigenous Use and Management of Marine Resources (Senri Ethnological Studies no.67), National museum of ethnology.
- Keiichi Omura(2004).Narrative science Primitive life forms and the form of the earth -Inuit knowledge and modern science,Biohistory Jyournal, Summer,41.
- Keiichi Omura (2002).Construction of Inuinnaqtun (Real Inuit-way): Self-Image and Everyday Practices in Inuit Society, Self-and-Other-images of Hunter-Gatheres (Senri Ethnological Studies no.60), National museum of ethnology.